Saturday 7 November 2015

HOW TO USE FEMALE CONDOMS



Reports from the national  Demographic health survey (NDHS) indicates that only about 28.6 % of Nigerian women know about female condoms while less than  0.5 % Nigerian women actually use female condoms.

As a peer educator with Society for Family Health(SFH) and currently  a community facilitator in implementing the USAIDs sponsored Strengthening HIV Prevention Services for Most-at-Risk Population(SHiPS for MARPs) project in Nigeria , I have noticed more worrisome the high Percentage of Female sex workers (FSWs) without adequate knowledge of Female Condoms.

When more women have proper information on female condoms they stand a better chance of making healthy sexual decisions, preventing unwanted pregnancies, HIV and STIs.

Below are steps on how to use female condoms & benefits of female condom use.

Steps on How to use Female Condoms.

1.    Before opening your FEMALE CONDOM:’
• Check the expiry date which is stamped on the front or on the side of the FEMALE CONDOM packet.
• Spread the lubrication inside around by rubbing the packet with your hands
         
2.    To open the packet, tear straight down from the arrow at the top and remove the condom.
• Do not use scissors, a knife or your teeth to open the packet
.
3.    hold the inner ring between your thumb and forefinger. Then squeeze the sides of the inner ring together to form a point.
4.    You can insert FEMALE CONDOM in lots of different ways. Find a position that is comfortable. This may be standing, sitting, squatting or lying down.

5.    Feel for the outer lips of your vagina and spread them.


6.    Use the squeezed inner ring to push FEMALE CONDOM into your vagina. Slide your index finger or middle finger inside the condom and push it in your vagina as far as possible, using the inner ring. Make sure the condom is not twisted and lies smoothly against your vaginal wall.

7.    A small part of the condom, including the outer ring, stays outside your body and lies over the lips of your vagina, partially protecting your external sex organs and covering the base of your partner’s penis.

8.     FEMALE CONDOM lines the inside of your vagina and covers your cervix. The opening of your cervix is so small that it is impossible for FEMALE CONDOM to pass through this space.

9.     Hold the outer ring in place as your partner guides his penis inside the condom. Once his penis is inside the condom, you do not have to continue holding the outer ring. For extra pleasure you may ant to add more lubricant either on the inside or outside of FEMALE CONDOM or directly onto your partner’s penis once the condom is inserted.

10.                       N/B: Your partner needs to immediately withdraw his penis if:• His penis enters between the condom and the vagina wall. In this case you should put the outer ring back in position before he slides his penis back inside the condom.• The outer ring has been pushed into your vagina. In this case you should use a new FEMALE CONDOM.

11.                       To take FEMALE CONDOM out, hold the outer ring and twist it to keep the semen inside. It’s best to do this before standing up. Gently pull the condom out, wrap it in a tissue or the empty packet, and throw it in a rubbish bin.
https://youtu.be/rpIHygztRZE
Video illustration on female condom use
ADVANTAGES OF FEMALE CONDOM


• FEMALE CONDOM is a dual protection method. This means it provides protection against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV. FEMALE CONDOM allows women and men to have relaxed sex without fear of negative consequences.

• FEMALE CONDOM can be inserted before sex. This means you don’t need to interrupt foreplay to put on a condom.

• FEMALE CONDOM is designed to fit inside the vagina and allows the penis to move freely inside the condom during sex.

• FEMALE CONDOM adjusts quickly to body temperature so it feels warm and natural.

• FEMALE CONDOM is lubricated. If you want to, you can add more oil or water based lubricant either on the inside or outside of the condom or directly on to the penis. This can make insertion easier and allows the penis to move smoothly in and out during sex.

• FEMALE CONDOM is non-allergenic and a great option for men and women who have an allergy to latex.

• The penis doesn’t need to be erect to use FEMALE CONDOM, and doesn’t have to be withdrawn immediately after sex.
• Men and women can have fun together inserting FEMALE CONDOM. The two rings can also increase pleasure during sex. Some men enjoy bumping against the inner ring inside the condom, while women might like the feeling of the outer ring touching their clitoris.

Visit : http://www.fc2femalecondom.com
 for more

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt. I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from` a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later ,it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.. I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbsfoundation .c om  was my only way to get rid of my PD,the herbal formula effectively reverse my condition and alleviate all symptoms. 

    ReplyDelete